While generating Form24Q It is mandatory to include an employee in the Form24Q filing of the last quarter if you want to generate a Form 16 (Part A) for an employee. The employee may demand a Form 16 for various purposes regardless of the fact that the employee falls under the TDS bracket.
Note: In greytHR, it is optional and the employer can decide to avail this option as per their requirements.
To include an employee in the Form24Q, perform the following actions:
- Click Settings icon > System Settings > Income Tax > Form24Q. The Form24Q setting page opens:
- Under Preferences, select the preferences as per your requirements.
- To include the employees without pan and zero IT in eTDS, select the Exclude Employees Without PAN and Zero IT in eTds checkbox.
- To include the employees with zero IT in eTDS, select the Include Zero IT in eTds checkbox.
- Click Save to include an employee in the Form24Q.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.