To manage an employee’s shifts, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Leave > Information > Shift Roster. The Shift Roster page appears.
- From the Employee dropdown search box, enter the employee name/number whose shift you want to manage.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- From the Month dropdown list, select the respective month.
- Type the required shift number in the cells of the dates you want to manage the shift for the selected employee.
- Click the Refresh icon on the Shift Roster page to reflect the changes on the employee's shift.
Note: Legends are available for each shift at the end of the Shift Roster page. Use the numbers allotted as shift legends to manage the employee's shifts.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.