To complete the Provident Fund KYC mapping in greytHR, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Admin > PF KYC Mapping. The PF KYC Mapping page opens.
- From the PF KYC Status dropdown list, select Not Available. A list of employees appears.
- From the UAN Status dropdown list, select the required status.
- From the Employee dropdown search box, search for an employee for whom you want to mapped PF KYC.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the relevant set of employees.
- From the Range dropdown calendar, select the respective dates.
- Click the Edit icon available next to the employee name whose PF KYC you want to map. The Modify KYC Link pop-up appears.
- Select the Doc Type option as per your requirements.
- Click Submit to complete the PF KYC mapping.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.