greytHR helps you generate the Know Your Customer (KYC) text file for multiple employees as part of PF statutory compliance. Here, you generate the file that you will need to upload to the EPFO website as part of the UAN and KYC report stipulated by the PF Board. Once the report is uploaded to the EPFO website, the process is completed. The process to upload is covered in the EPFO website for Employers.
- Go to Payroll > Admin > PF KYC Mapping.
- Click Export KYC to to download the list as a spreadsheet
- Click edit against an employee to verify or change Doc Type in the Modify KYC Link pop up window (Only verified documents display in the Modify KYC Link pop-up window
- Set your filter criteria to view employees as per there KYC and UAN status.
- Click on generate KYC text File (The Error column populates if there are discrepancies against any employee such as missing UAN.)
- The text file generates as per EPFO requirement:
- Save the file to the preferred location before you upload to EPFO
In today’s video we will talk about how to comply with the following requirements from the PF department.
- Uploading UAN of employees into greytHR application.
- Collecting and updating employee identity details, such as PAN number, Bank A/C number or driving license details and get it verified.
- Generating PF KYC text file on greytHR and uploading the same into the EPFO website and complete the PF KYC process.
- Complete these task in bulk kindly using the excel importer option on greytHR
Click on the below link to know how the excel importer option works on greytHR