- To manage the GPS Attendance in greytHR, perform the following actions.
- On the admin Home page, click Settings icon > System Settings > Attendance > Setup Guide. The Setup Guide page opens.
- In step:1, click Define location for employees to mark attendance. The Office Locator page opens.
- Click Generate Access Code. SMS the generated key pop-up appears.
- From the Employee dropdown list, select an employee whose location you want to define.
- Click Send SMS to send the access code and greytHR office locator link.
Note: Inform the employee to download the office locator by clicking on the link sent to the mobile number. And also inform to enter the access code, location name, domain name and save the coordinates.
- On the Office Locator page following information is auto-populated:
- Location Name,
- In step:2, click Allow employees to manually mark attendance. the tab expands and Enable/Disable from the below option.
- Select the Manual Sign In checkbox to allow employees to mark attendance manually from a defined location.
- In step:3, click Invite Employee who do not have mobile app installed. Employee list appears.
- From the Employee dropdown search box, select an employee to whom you want to send the invitation link.
- From the Category dropdown list select the required category.
- Click Invite to send the invitation link.
Note: After the mobile ESS application is installed in the employee’s mobile, he/she can mark the attendance from their mobile within the office premises.