Managing GPS attendance refers to the process of configuring the geographical locations or physical addresses of different office branches or locations within a payroll software system.
To manage/configure the GPS attendance in greytHR, the admin must perform the following actions.
- From the greytHR Admin portal, click Settings icon > System Settings > Attendance > Setup Guide. The Setup Guide page opens.
- Click the Define location for employees to mark attendance option.
- Click Generate Access Code. The SMS the generated key pop-up appears. The Code Key auto-populates.
- From the Employee dropdown list, select an employee whose location you want to define.
- Click Send SMS to send the access code and greytHR office locator link. The link can be used to download the office locator app.
- On the Office Locator page the following information is auto-populated:
- Location Name
- Click Allow employees to manually mark attendance. The tab expands.
- Select the Manual Sign In checkbox to allow employees to mark attendance manually from a defined location.
- Click Invite Employee who do not have mobile app installed. A list appears.
- From the Employee dropdown search box, select an employee to whom you want to send the invitation link.
- From the Category dropdown list select the required category.
- Click Invite to send the invitation link.
Note: After the mobile ESS application is installed on the employee’s mobile, he/she can mark the attendance from their mobile within the office premises.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about GPS attendance, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Setup Guide page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the videos on greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.