To create employee filters or groups on greytHR, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Setup > Employee Filter. The Employee Filter page opens.
- Click +Add Filter. Employee Filter form appears.
- In the Filter Title text box, enter the name of the filter you are creating.
- Select the check box Shared Filter, if applicable.
- Under the Quick tab, Category Type dropdown list, select the filter category. The selected filter category data displays in the table.
- Select the data from the table and click the right arrow to save the selection. You can make multiple selections.
- From the Employee Type options select the required option.
- From the Employee Status dropdown list, select the required status of the employees.
- Click Save Changes to create the new filter.
Note: You can customize the filters, even more, using the Custom tab.