Employees who work beyond their regular working hours may be eligible to receive compensatory time off instead of extra pay for the overtime worked.
To apply for compensatory off, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Leave > Leave Apply. The Leave Apply page opens.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list select the Compensatory Off.
- From the From date and To date dropdown calendars select the required dates.
- From the respective Sessions dropdown list, select the relevant sessions.
- Reporting manager details automatically updates in Applying to search box.
- Under CC to, click +ADD to inform other team members about your compensatory off.
- In the Contact details text box, enter your contact information.
- In the Reason text box, enter a reason for taking leave.
- Click Attach File to attach leave related documents.
- Click Submit to apply for compensatory off.