To grant leaves to all the employees manually as per your company's current leave policy, perform the following actions:
- Under the Actions tab, search for Grant Leave. Click Grant Leave. Leave Granter for the year page opens.
- Select Grant for all employees option.
- From the Periodicity drop-down list, select the frequency of granting leaves.
- From the Period drop-down list, select the time period for which you want to grant leaves to the employee.
- From the Leave Scheme drop-down list, select the required leave schemes.
- From the Leave Types column, select the types of leaves you want to grant to the employees.
- Click Grant to grant the leaves to all the eligible employees.
Note: If you have multiple leave schemes in your organization, you can do the same procedure for the other leave schemes too.