The excel importer option in greytHR helps you in uploading employees' payroll, leave, attendance, and income tax information in bulk.
To upload data in bulk using excel importer, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import Log page opens.
- On the Excel Import Log page, click Import From Excel. The Excel Import page opens.
- On the Excel Import page, from the Importer Type dropdown list, select an option.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the saved excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload. Save and close the excel importer file.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Under Step 3: Excel Importer Validate, click Next to upload the regime-based IT declaration details through excel importer.
- Click Ok to complete the process.
- Documentation Page - To learn more about excel import, click here.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.
- Video - To watch the video on excel import, click here.