The excel importer option in greytHR helps the admin in uploading employees' payroll, leave, attendance, and income tax information in bulk.
To upload data in bulk using excel importer, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- On the Excel Import page, from the Importer Type dropdown list, select an option.
- Click Import From Excel.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the saved Excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload. Save and close the excel importer file.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the Excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from Excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the Excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Under Step 3: Excel Importer Validate, click Next to upload the details through Excel importer.
- Click Ok to complete the process.