An income tax report summarizes income, calculates tax owed, includes deductions and credits. Timely reporting ensures compliance, while a tax professional helps navigate complexities.
To download the IT Savings Reports, perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. Report Gallery page opens.
- On Reports Gallery page, under All Reports tab, in the search box, enter IT Savings Reports. From the search result, select the report.
- IT Savings Reports page opens. From the Financial year drop-down list, select the financial year for which you want to generate the report.
- Select All Employees or Selected Employees as per requirement.
- Click Options button, if you want to customize your IT Savings report. You can customize the following options in your report:
a. Show PF
b. Show declared value
c. Show Age Limit for 80D Section Items
d. Report Output Type
- Click Save to save the options in the report.
- On IT Savings Reports page, click Generate to generate and download the IT Savings Reports.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about Reports Gallery page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.