As per the professional tax (PT) act, the directors of the companies are excluded from PT calculation. If the employee is the director of a company, you need to enable the option Is Director.
To enable the option Is Director, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page opens.
- In the Profile Information, click the Edit icon. The form opens.
- Select the Is Director option using the checkbox to enable the option. You can also select the Physically Challenged option to exclude him/her from PT if the employee is physically handicapped.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.
- Video - To learn more about greytHR, click here.