FBP( Flexible Benefit Plans)offers personalized health insurance, customizable retirement plans, FSAs for pre-tax medical expenses and dependent care, and wellness programs, promoting employee well-being and work-life balance.
To upload the FBP components of the employees in bulk, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select FBP Plan Transaction Importer.
- Click Import From Excel. Step 1: Excel Importer section appears.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file to download a sample excel file.
- Open the saved Excel file on your system, fill in the employee number, plan creation date, and the amount for the various FBP components. You must save the Excel file in XLS and XLSX format. Save and Close the excel importer file.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer file you have modified.
- Click Next. Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping section appears.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to upload FBP components of employees in bulk.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about FBP, click here.
- To learn how to create and release FBP, click here.
- To learn how to declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
- To learn how to create a new FBP policy, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Create and release FBP declaration for employees, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.