No, it is not required to declare FBP details every month. After the employee declares the FBP for a single month, the same is forwarded for the remaining months of the financial year.
A Flexible Benefits Plan (FBP) means customizing the salary breakup of the employees to achieve maximum tax benefits.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about FBP, click here.
- To learn how to create and release FBP, click here.
- To learn how to declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
- To learn how to create a new FBP policy, click here.
- To watch a video on how to Create and release FBP declaration for employees, click here.
- To watch a video on Declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.