Payroll difference refers to the variance between two payroll periods, typically the current pay period and the previous pay period.
To view the difference in current and previous month’s salary, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Verify > Payroll Differences. The Payroll Differences page opens.
- From the Payroll Group dropdown list, select Salary Master.
- Click the Down arrow available next to the Options button and select Item Wise Report/Employee Wise Report/Consolidated Report as per your requirements.
- In the Options, from the Payroll 1 and Payroll 2 dropdown list, select the required months.
- Click Process. The list appears as per the report type selected. You can view the salary difference for the selected months.
- Click Item Wise Report/Employee Wise Report/Consolidated Report to download the salary difference report as per your requirements.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Payroll Differences, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Payroll Differences page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video Payroll Differences, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.