A Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) is a customizable employee benefit program that allows individuals to choose their own set of benefits based on their specific needs and preferences.
To declare FBP in bulk, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page appears. Alternatively, you can also navigate to Search Actions and enter Import Data From Excel.
- Click Import From Excel. A form appears.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, from the Importer Type dropdown list, select FBP Plan Transaction Importer.
- Click Download a sample file. An Excel file downloads into your system.
- Open the saved Excel file, fill in the details you want to upload, and delete the blank columns. Save and Close the excel importer file.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File and select the file from your computer to upload.
- Click Next. The Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping section appears.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from Excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the Excel file.
- Click Next. The Step 3: Excel Importer Validate section appears.
- Click Next to import the required data in bulk.
- Click Ok to complete the process.
Note: You can also delete an imported Excel using the Delete icon available next to the uploaded file on the Excel Import page.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about FBP, click here.
- To watch video on Create and release FBP declaration for employees, click here.
- To watch video on Declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
- To learn how to create and release FBP, click here.
- To learn how to declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
- To learn how to create new FBP policy, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.
Updated on - May 2023