Ensure the following points before starting the synchronization process.
- Ensure that swipes are available in the Biometric attendance system database.
- The file format in the database can be SQL/MS Access/CSV.
- Shifts and swipe cards are assigned to all the employees.
To synchronize swipes manually with the Greytip Astra application, perform the following actions:
- Log in to the server system where the biometric tool is installed.
- Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services. The Services window opens.
- Select Greytip Astra service.
- Click Restart to restart the Greytip Astra servers.
- Open the browser and log in to the localhost 9001.
- Log in to Astra using your greytHR admin login credentials. Greytip Astra Home page opens.
- Click Settings. The Settings page opens.
- Click Cursor Info.
- Click Edit Settings.
- From the Date dropdown calendar, select the date from which swipes are not captured in the application.
- Click Save to save the date. The system will resynchronize the swipe details. The resynchronization might take 10 to 15 minutes based on the number of employees and days required to be reset in the application.
- Refresh the Greytip Astra Home page.
- Ensure the Run Date displays the current date. The current date means that the data is resynchronized.
Note: You must process the attendance manually from the greytHR application to capture the resynchronized swipes.
To process the attendance manually, perform the following actions:
- In the greytHR application, navigate to Leave > Admin > Process Attendance. The Process Attendance page opens.
- Click Process Attendance. Process Attendance pop-up appears.
- From the From Date dropdown calendar, select the date from which swipes were not captured.
- Click Process to capture all the swipes available in the Greytip Astra database.