Ensure you follow the below guidelines for LWF to reflect in the salary statement.
To automate LWF calculation for all the eligible employees, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI.
- From the Employee Type dropdown list, select the required option.
- In the Search by Emp No/Name search box, enter the employee name/number for whom you want to enable LWF. The page displays Bank/PF/ESI/LWF details.
- Under the LWF section, click the Edit icon. The card expands.
- Click Employee is covered under LWF check box.
- Click Save. A success message appears.
To incorporate the LWF changes in the salary, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal navigate to Payroll > Process > Payroll Process. The Payroll Process page appears.
- Click the Process Payroll button. The page displays Checklist and Completed Tasks.
- Select the required check box from the Checklist and click Process Payroll.
In case of any miscalculation in LWF, the following actions can correct the errors, and then you can reprocess the salary.
- Update your employee’s location in the system. Navigate to Employee > Position History.
- Map the Professional Tax (PT) location with employees as LWF is calculated on the basis of PT location. Navigate to Settings > System Settings > Payroll > Professional Tax Location.
- Check the LWF Policy on greytHR. Navigate to Settings > System Settings > Payroll > LWF Policies.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.
- Documentation - To read more about the Admin portal, click here.
- Video - To watch videos on the Admin portal, click here.