The admin can roll back or revert the leave year-end (LYE) process with the help of the Roll Back option. Though rolling back or reverting to the last leave year-end is not a recommended practice.
To roll back the LYE, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Main > Leave Overview. The Leave Overview page opens.
- On the LYE banner, click Roll Back. The Roll Back Leave Year End process pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to revert the LYE process.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Leave year end, click here.
- To learn more about automatic Leave year end, click here.
- To learn more about manual Leave year end, click here.
- To watch the video on automatic Leave year end process, click here.
- To watch the video on manual Leave year end process, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.