Here are the processed leave actions if you complete the leave year ending:
1. Previous leave year will be closed and new year will be considered.
2. Carry forwardable balance will be moved to new leave year.
3. Leave balance lapse, if enabled will be performed.
4. Automatic encahshment, if enabled will be performed (payment will not be automatic).
5. Leave will be granted for the new year if the automatic grant is enabled (annual/monthly/quarterly).
6. Restrict employees to apply leave for the previous leave year.