In few cases, the leave auto-grant may not be enabled. In those cases, you need to grant leaves manually to your employees. To grant leaves manually, perform the following actions:
- After you login to greytHR, navigate to Actions > Grant Leave.
- Select Grant for all employees option to grant leave for all eligible employees.
- Select the Periodicity, Period, Leave Scheme and Leave Types as per the requirements.
- Click Grant and leaves will be granted to all eligible employees as per the defined leave policy.
- Product Update - To read the product updates related to leave year end, click here.
- Videos - To watch the video on manual grant leaves for all employees, click here.