Leave year-end ensures that all leave-related details, such as lapses, encashments, and carry-forward balances, are in place before the next leave year begins.
If the leave auto-grant is not enabled for the admin, then after processing leave year end, leave will not be automatically granted for the new year to the employees.
To rectify this, you can grant leave manually. To grant leaves manually, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, from the Search Actions search box, enter the keyword as Grant Leave. From the search results, click Grant Leave. The Leave Granter page opens.
Alternatively, you can navigate to Leave > Admin > Leave Granter.
- Select Grant for all employees option/Grant for newly joined employees as per your requirement.
- From the Periodicity dropdown list, select the period for which you want to grant the leaves.
- From the Period dropdown list, select the relevant duration.
- From the Leave Scheme dropdown list, select the type of scheme you want to grant to the employees.
- In the Leave Types list, you can view all the Leave Types available for the selected Leave Scheme. Select the required Leave Types using check boxes.
- Click Grant to grant the leaves.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Leave year end, click here.
- To read more about automatic Leave year end page, click here.
- To read more about manual Leave year end page, click here.
- To watch the video on automatic Leave year end process, click here.
- To watch the video on manual Leave year end process, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.