If the leave auto-grant is not enabled for you, then after processing leave year end, leaves will not be automatically granted for the new year to the employees. To rectify this, you can grant leaves manually. To grant leaves manually, perform the following actions:
- After you log in to greytHR, in the Actions search box, enter the keyword as Grant Leave. From the search results, click Grant Leave. The Leave Granter page opens.
Alternatively, you can navigate to Leave > Admin > Leave Granter.
- Select Grant for all employees option/Grant for newly joined employees as per your requirement.
- From the Periodicity dropdown list, select the period for which you want to grant the leaves.
- From the Period dropdown list, select the relevant duration.
- From the Leave Scheme dropdown list, select the type of scheme you want to grant to the employees.
- In the Leave Types list, you can view all the Leave Types available for the selected Leave Scheme. Select the required Leave Types using check boxes.
- Click Grant to grant the leaves.
- Product Update - To read the product updates related to leave year end, click here.
- Videos - To watch the video on manual grant leaves for all employees, click here.