A leave year refers to a specific period during which an employee's entitlement to leave benefits, such as annual leave or vacation time, is calculated and tracked.
To change the leave year in the application, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Leave > Leave Options. The Leave Options page opens.
- Under the Leave Settings tab, from the Leave Current Year dropdown list, select the new leave year.
- Click Save.
❓FAQs - To read more about Leave year end, click here.
- To read more about automatic Leave year end, click here.
- To read more about manual Leave year end, click here.
- To watch the automatic Leave year end process, click here.
- To watch the manual Leave year end process, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.