Granting leave typically refers to the process of making leave entitlements available to employees and providing them with the opportunity to request and take time off.
To grant leaves to the employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, In the Search Actions search box, search for Grant leave. The Leave Granter page opens. Alternatively, you can navigate to Leave > Admin > Leave Granter.
- Select Grant for all employees option/Grant for newly joined employees as per your requirements.
- From the Periodicity dropdown list, select the period for which you want to grant the leaves.
- From the Period dropdown list, select the relevant duration.
- From the Leave Scheme dropdown list, select the type of scheme you want to grant to the employees.
- From the Leave Types list, select the required leave type using the checkbox.
- Click on Grant to grant leaves to the employees.
❓FAQs - To read more about Leave year-end, click here.
- To read more about automatic Leave year end, click here.
- To read more about manual Leave year end, click here.
- To watch the automatic Leave year end process, click here.
- To watch the manual Leave year end process, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.