To post an opening balance manually for an employee, the admin must perform the following steps:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
Note: You can also open the Employee Leave page by navigating to or Actions > Leave > Post Leave Transaction.
- From select an employee… search box, search and select the employee.
- Click the Post Leave Transaction button. The Post Leave Transaction page appears.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the required leave type.
- Select Opening Balance from the Transaction Type dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate date range and session from the From Date, and To Date.
- In the Days text box, enter the number of days you want to grant the employee as opening balance for the selected leave type.
- In the Reason field, type the reason.
- Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Employee Leave, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about Employee Leave page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video about Employee Leave, click here.
📢Product Update -To read about the product update, click here.