Leave balance is the amount of time off or paid leave that an employee has accrued and is still available for them to use.
To post an opening leave balance manually for an employee, the admin must perform the following steps:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
Note: You can also open the Employee Leave page by navigating to or Actions > Leave > Post Leave Transaction.
- Click the Post Leave Transaction button. The Post Leave Transaction page appears and displays the form.
- From select an employee… search box, search and select the employee.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the required leave type.
- From the Transaction Type dropdown list, select the required transaction type.
- From the From Date, and To Date dropdown calendar, select the required date range.
- In the Days text box, enter the number of days you want to grant the employee as opening balance for the selected leave type.
- In the Reason field, type the reason.
- Click Save to post an opening balance manually for an employee.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Employee Leave, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Employee Leave page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video about Employee Leave, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.