To manage employee Shift Roster using Excel Importer, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens. Alternatively, in the Search Actions search box, search and open Import Data From Excel.
- In Step 1: Excel importer, from Importer Type dropdown list, select Shift Roster.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- In the saved excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload, delete the blank columns. Save and close the excel importer file.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to manage the employee Shift Roster using Excel Importer.
Note: Uploaded Shift Roster information reflects throughout the Attendance Module.