The attendance of a new employee can show absent if the employee’s access card number is not updated as per the biometric setup.
You need to update the access card number of the newly joined employee on greytHR as per your biometric database setup.
To update the access card details, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Information > Access Card Details. The Access Card Details page appears.
- In the Search by Emp No/Name search box, enter the employee number/name for whom you want to add the details. The Access Card Details card appears.
- Click the Edit icon. The card displays the Access Card Details.
- In the Access Card Number text box, enter the access card number.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendars, select the valid access card dates.
- Click Save. A success message appears.