The attendance of a new employee can show absent if the employee’s access card number is not updated as per the biometric setup.
The admin must update the access card number of the newly joined employee on greytHR as per the biometric database setup.
To update the access card details, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Access Card Details. The Access Card Details page appears.
- In the Search by Emp No/Name search box, enter the employee number/name for whom you want to add the details. The Access Card Details card appears.
- Click the Edit icon. The card displays the Access Card Details.
- In the Access Card Number text box, enter the access card number.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendars, select the valid access card dates.
- Click Save. A success message appears.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about the Access card details, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about the Access card details page, click here.
▶Video: To watch videos on the Access card details, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.