One of the main reasons for the missing employee swipes is the lack of access card details in the greytHR database. To add an employee’s access card details, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Access Card Details. The Access Card Details page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose access card details you want to add to your greytHR database. Access Card Details form appears.
- Click Add to open the Access Card Details form.
- In the Access Card Number text field, enter the access card number allotted to the employee.
- From the From Date drop-down calendar, select the date on which you have issued the access card to the employee.
Note: If you know the leaving date of the employee, then you can enter the date in the To Date drop-down calendar. This feature is useful in the case of a contract employee.
- Click Save to save the access card details of the selected employee.