In the event that the admin encounters an error message on the Employee Swipes page stating that Greytip Astra is not running, it is possible that this issue arises due to a recent upgrade of your Windows Operating System.
In this scenario, you must Restart the Greytip Astra.
To restart Greytip ASTRA and complete the process, the admin must perform the following actions:
- Go to Windows Start > Type Services.msc > Select Greytip Astra > Restart the Astra.
- Log in to http://localhost:9001/login in the attendance server.
- Use the same admin credential to log in.
- Go to Settings --> Cursor Info --> Edit settings --> Select the Date > Save.
Note: Wait for 15mins and Process the Attendance Manually.
- Navigate to Leave > Admin > Process Attendance tab to process the attendance.
- Select the required dates.
- Click Process.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Greytip ASTRA, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Greytip ASTRA page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on how to synchronize swipes manually, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.