You may get the error message Employee is not assigned to any attendance/shift scheme if the attendance/shift scheme is not assigned to the employee.
To assign a shift/attendance scheme to the employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Position History. The Position History page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, select the employee to whom you want to assign the shift or attendance scheme.
- In the Attendance Scheme card, click the Add/Edit icon. The form appears
- From the Effective From and Effective To dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- Click Save to assign a shift/attendance scheme to the selected employee.