The swipe details of employees reflect in the Employee swipe folder of greytHR. The reason you are unable to calculate the actual working hours on the basis of the latest swipes is because of a faulty Biometric system, unassigned employee swipe card, etc.
To calculate the actual working hours for the employees, perform the following actions:
- Download the employees' swipes from the Biometric Database to the greytHR application post the automatic Attendance Process for the specific day.
- Process attendance in greytHR for changes to data on a date that is past the current date.
- You can process attendance for all or only select employees.
- After processing, you can view the updated details in Attendance Info, Shift Roster, Attendance Muster, and related reports.
Since the Automatic Attendance Process runs only for the previous day, you need to manually process the attendance. To manually process the attendance, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Admin > Process Attendance.
- From the Date dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- Click Process Attendance. The Process Attendance pop-up appears.
- From the From Date and To dropdown calendars, select the required dates.
- Click the Selected Employees option.
- From the list select the check boxes of the selected employees for whom you want to process the attendance.
- Click Process to manually process the attendance.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about the attendance, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Process Attendance page, click here.
▶Video: To watch videos on the attendance, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.