To email password to the new joiners, perform the following steps:
- Go to Home > Actions > Invite Employees (Email Employee Password). The Send Passwords To New Joiners page appears.
- In the Send Passwords To New Joiners page, from the Status drop-down, select Not Yet Sent to get the list of newly joined employees for whom the ESS password is not yet emailed.
- To select individual employees, select the checkbox adjacent to their Employee No.
- Click the Email Password button.
Note: Kindly note that if you want to send password link to all the employees, click Email Password To All button. The email will be sent to all the employees available under Not Yet Sent option.
- A pop-up appears with the preview of email that will be sent to the employees. To confirm that you have reviewed the mail, click Ok.
Note: If you do not want to see the preview message further, select the Don't show this message checkbox.
A confirmation popup appears. Click Confirm to send password link to selected employees.