To provide ESS access to newly joined employees, perform the following actions:
- On the Admin Home page, in the Search Actions search box, search Invite Employees (Email Employee Password). The Send Passwords To New Joiners page opens.
- To select the employees, you can either:
- Select the check box appearing adjacent to the employees' name.
- From the Employee dropdown search box, search for an employee to whom you want to provide ESS login access.
- From the Status dropdown list, select Not Yet Sent.
- Click Email Password, the Below mail will be sent to employee pop-up appears.
- Click Ok, Send Email Password for New Joinees pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to send login credentials to employees. Alternatively, click SMS Password to send login credentials through SMS.
Note: Click Email Password To All to send passwords to all the employees at once.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.
- Video - To learn more about greytHR, click here.