greytHR is a cloud-based HR and payroll software solution designed to streamline and automate various HR and payroll processes for businesses.
To provide ESS access to new employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Search Actions search box, and search Invite Employees (Email Employee Password). The Send Passwords To New Joiners page opens.
- To select the employees, you can either:
- Select the check box appearing adjacent to the employee's name or,
- From the Employee dropdown search box, search for an employee to whom you want to provide ESS login access.
- From the Status dropdown list, select Not Yet Sent.
- Click Email Password. The Below mail will be sent to employee pop-up appears.
- Click Ok, Send Email Password for New Joinees pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to send login credentials to employees. Alternatively, click SMS Password to send login credentials through SMS.
Note: Click Email Password To All to send passwords to all the employees at once.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs on ESS access to new employees, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the ESS portal, click here.
▶Video: To watch videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.