Adding/updating an employee's finance related information is an essential step that helps employers and employees manage their financial and benefit-related information more efficiently and accurately.
To enable/disable the PF/ESI eligibility of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/ PF/ ESI. The Bank/ PF/ ESI page opens.
- From the Search by Emp No/ Name search box, search for the employee whose PF/ESI eligibility you want to enable/disable.
- Under the ESI Account, click the Edit icon. The section expands.
- Select/clear the Employee is covered under ESI using the checkbox.
- Click Save to save the ESI changes.
- Under the PF Account section, click the Edit icon. The section expands.
- Select/clear the Employee is covered under PF using the checkbox.
- Click Save to enable/disable the PF/ESI eligibility.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Bank/PF/ESI, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Bank/PF/ESI page, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.