To generate the password of the greytHR portal for a new employee, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Actions > Employee > Employee Portal Related > Invite Employees (Email Employee Password). The Send Passwords To New Joiners page appears.
Note: By default, Employee Portal access is enabled for all employees.
From the Status dropdown list, select the Not yet Sent option.
- To select individual employees, select the checkbox adjacent to their Employee No.
- Click the Email Password button if you want to send the password link through the email or click the SMS Password button if you want to send the password through SMS.
Note: Kindly note that if you want to send password link to all the employees, click Email Password To All or SMS Password To All button. The email or SMS will be sent to all the employees available under Not Yet Sent option.
- A pop-up appears with the preview of the email or SMS that will be sent to the employees. To confirm that you have reviewed the mail or SMS, click Ok.
Note: If you do not want to see the preview message further, select the Don't show this message checkbox.
- A confirmation popup appears. Click Confirm to send password link to the employees.