To generate the password of the ESS portal for a new employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, in the Search Actions search box, search for Invite Employees (Email Employee Password). The Send Passwords To New Joiners page opens.
- From the Status dropdown list, select the status as Not Yet Sent.
- Select the employees using the checkbox available next to Employee No.
- If you want to send the password link through the email, click Email Password.
- Below mail will be sent to employees pop-up appears.
- Click Ok. The Send Email Password for New Joinees pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to send the password link through the email.
- Click SMS Password if you want to send the password link through SMS.
- Send SMS Password pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to send the password link through SMS.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs on Generating New ESS password, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about Generate password, click here.
▶Video: To watch videos on greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.