To add an employee in the greytHR database, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Main > Overview. The Overview page opens.
- Under the New Joiners for Last 1 Month card, click Add. The Add details of an employee form opens.
- In the Employee Name text box, enter the name of the newly joined employee.
- In the Employee Number text box, enter the required employee number.
- From the Date of Joining dropdown calendar, select the date of joining of the new employee.
- From the Location dropdown list, select the location of the new employee. This is not a mandatory field.
- In the Email Id text box, enter the employee's email id.
- Click Save to add the newly joined employee in the greytHR database.