Uploading an employee's documents refers to the process of digitally transferring or submitting the necessary documents or files related to an employee's personal, professional, or legal information to an internal system, online platform, or designated recipient within an organization.
To upload an employee's documents, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Documents. The Employee Documents page opens.
- From the Search by Emp No/ Name search box, search for the employee whose documents you want to upload.
- Under the Documents tab, click Add Documents. The form appears.
- In the Document Name textbox, enter the document name.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the required document.
- In the Description box, enter the description of the document.
- In the File, click Upload File. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the required file, select the document and click Open to upload.
- Click Save to upload the document of the selected employee.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Adding Employee's documents, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about Adding Employee's documents, click here.
▶Video: To watch videos on uploading Employee document, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.