A count of employees who are using the mobile app, appears to the right side of the Overview page. Along with the count, there also lies an URL on clicking which you are taken to the page from where you can invite employees.
Figure 1: Viewing the Count of Employees Using the Mobile App
Perform the following steps to invite employees:
- Click the More link appearing along with the count. The Invite Employees to use Mobile Application page appears.
Figure 2: Inviting Employees to Use the greytHR Mobile App
- Select the check box adjacent to the employees to whom you want to send the SMS.
- Choose one of the following scenarios based on which you want to send the invite SMS:
- General—select this option if you want to send a generic SMS to employees asking them to start using the greytHR mobile application.
- Attendance—select this option if you want to inform them that they can mark their attendance from the greytHR mobile application.
- A default SMS invite message appears. Click to edit the content as per your need.
- Click Invite. A message appears prompting you that the SMS is successfully sent to the chosen employees.