To update the mail preferences, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Miscellaneous > Mail Event Handlers. The Mail Event Handlers page opens.
- Click Add Task. The form appears.
- From the Event Type dropdown list, select the type of event.
- The Task Type is auto-populated.
- From the Received By dropdown list, select the relevant option.
- Under the Mail Settings, select Send mail when event occurs (instantly) using the checkbox.
- From the Mail Template dropdown list, select the required option.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the filter option.
- Click Save changes to update the mail preferences.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Mail Preferences, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about greytHR, click here.
▶Video: To watch videos on greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.