The process of generating Form 16 is the same for regular and resigned employees. To generate Form 16 in the greytHR application, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Admin > Form 16. The Form 16 page opens.
- Click Generate Form 16. Step 1: UPLOAD PART A section appears.
- Under Upload Form 16 Part A Zip/Pdf files, click Upload File to upload Part A.
- Click Next. Step 2: VERIFY PART A section appears. Ensure Form 16 Part A is accurate.
- Click Download to download the Part A file of Form 16 to verify its progress.
- Click Next. Step 3: UPLOAD PART B section appears.
- Under Upload Form 16 Part B Zip/Pdf files, click Upload file to upload the Part B.
- Click Next. Step 4: VERIFY PART B section appears. Ensure Form 16 Part B is accurate.
- Click Next. Step 5: SIGN section appears.
Note: If you are signing the Part A and Part B files for the first time on greytHR, you need to download the greytHR digital signer.
- Click Download greytHR Digital Signer to download the digital signer.
- Install the greytHR Digital Signer in your system as per the given instructions, and sign the documents digitally.
- Click Next. Step 6: Publish section appears.
- Click Publish to Portal to publish Form 16 to the employees' ESS portal.
- Alternatively, click Email to send Form 16 to the employees' email addresses. Below mail will be sent to employee pop-up appears.
- Click Send. Email Form 16 pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to send Form 16 to the employees' mail address.