To install greytHR digital signer, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Admin > Form 16. The Form 16 page opens.
- Click Generate Form 16 to start generating Form 16.
- Upload and verify the Part A and Part B documents under step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4.`
- In Step 5: SIGN section, under Digital Signature, click Download greytHR Digital signer.
- Double click the GreytHR Form 16 Digital Signer.exe. The login window appears.
- Enter your login credentials to login into the digital signer.
- Under Please insert the token text box, insert your eToken.
- Click the Refresh icon to refresh the Form 16 Signer page.
- From the Utility dropdown list, select the signatory’s name for whom you want to sign the documents.
- Click Reload batches to refresh the utility with the latest Part B upload.
- The utility automatically uploads and signs the file.
- After uploading the file, the utility automatically download them back to greytHR.
Note: The domain name is greytHR account url. The user name and password are the same that you use to login to the application.