To generate FVU verified file for e-TDS return, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Admin > Form 24Q. The Form 24Q page opens.
- Click the required quarter for which you want to generate FVU. Form 24Q Filing tab appears.
- Click Generate FVU to generate FVU for the selected quarter. Checklist before you generate Form 24Q: pop-up window appears.
Note: Click the Help icon given next to Generate FVU button to see more insights related to FVU generation. On clicking the Help icon, FVU Generation Help pop-up window appears wherein you can read and understand more information regarding the FVU generation process.
- Click Upload File, and then upload the csi file for the respective quarter.
- Click Ok, Generate FVU to generate the FVU. FVU Generation progress bar appears. This displays the progress percentage of the FVU file generation.
- If the FVU generation is successful, the Downloads section appears. Under Downloads, you can download Annexure 1, FVU File, Form 27(A), and Zip File of Form 24Q.
- To download a file, go to the file and click the Download icon.
- Ensure that payroll is locked before you generate an FVU.
- Ensure that you have added challans for the quarter for which you are generating FVU.