To set the Form24Q options on greytHR, perform the following actions:
- Click the Settings icon > System Settings > Income tax > Form24Q. The Form24Q page opens.
- Under the Particulars of Return section, from the Type Of Deductor dropdown list, select the deductor type.
- From the Payment Section Code dropdown list, select the required option.
- Under the Particulars of Deductor (Employer) section, fill in the employer details.
- Under Particulars of the Person Responsible for Deduction of Tax section, fill in the employee details.
- Under the preferences, select the required checkbox from the given list.
- Click Save to set the Form24Q option on greytHR.
Note: You must set the Form24Q options if you are uploading challan details for the first time and also, you need to complete FVU validation through greytHR.