Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) involves deducting a specified percentage of tax from payments made by individuals or entities such as salary, interest, commission, and rent. The deducted tax is then remitted to the government on behalf of the recipient, and the recipient receives the payment after deducting the tax amount.
To download a consolidated TDS file, visit the TIN NSDL website.
Tips and Notes:
- The file will be available for download within 24 hours of the request.
- The consolidated TDS file will also be e-mailed at the registered e-mail ID.
- You can download the consolidated TDS file for 30 calendar days.
- You can download the consolidated TDS file under the View status file option.
We recommend referring to the given link for step by step explanation of the process:
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Form 24Q, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Form 24Q, click here.
- To watch Form 24Q generation video, click here.
- To watch Form 24Q generation for last quarter (Q4) video, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.